Also, not only are they offering specially marked products, they're making their annual contribution of $2 million to the Susan G. Koman for the Cure Foundation! How awesome is that?! You can also help decide which programs (within the foundation) the half of that $2 million donation will help fund. When you visit the Pink Together Facebook Page, you can vote for either the Treatment and Assistance Program or for Prevention Research. You can vote through April 14, 2012 and the results will be announced next Mother's Day.
Sam's Club and General Mills have generously offered to give one of our readers a $25 gift card (which can be used at Sam's Club or Wal-Mart)!!
So, how can you win? First of all,
- Be a public follower of Life in the Motherhood!
- "Like" Life in the Motherhood on Facebook
- "Like" Pink Together on Facebook
- Vote for either the Treatment and Assistance Program or Prevention Research on the Pink Together Facebook Page
- "Like" Sam's Club on Facebook
- Share this giveaway - share it on Facebook, Tweet about it, or blog about it to your readers!
The giveaway will be open from 7:00am on Thursday, October 20th, 2011 through midnight on Saturday, October 29th, 2011. Go get entered!
Disclosure: The information and gift card(s) have been provided by Sam’s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.